[swift-users] Learn Objective-C First? and Low Level Understanding of computer

Zhao Xin owenzx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 11:49:29 CDT 2016

That depends on what you will do in the future. If you want to get a job,
you should learn Objective-C as it is used widely in companies.

If you just want to be an individual developer, you don't need to learn
Objective-C. You can learn Swift directly. For low level programming part.
You will have to learn Objective-C. But you don't need to learn it at
first. Just learn it when you need to.

Zhaoxin