[swift-users] Documentation for #selector

Brent Royal-Gordon brent at architechies.com
Mon Jun 20 16:28:51 CDT 2016

> Help - I've been trying to find documentation for #selector but drawn a complete blank ... would appreciate if someone could point me towards anything which may be available ...

The Swift 3 beta version of "The Swift Programming Language" touches on it in the "Language Reference" section. For a more in-depth discussion, the Swift 3 version of "Using Swift with Cocoa and Objective-C" has a section about it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/using-swift-cocoa-objective/id1002624212?mt=11

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies