[swift-users] Discrepancy between sharing internal Swift symbols with Obj-C when in an app vs a framework target

Kevin Lundberg kevin at klundberg.com
Sat Jun 4 13:29:41 CDT 2016

The former case is what I'm concerned with. I agree that code external to the framework should only see public symbols. However objc code inside the same framework as the swift code in question should ideally be able to see internal swift symbols as well, as they are within the same module.

--
Kevin Lundberg