[swift-users] Server side swift application ?

Fareed Quraishi quraishi.fareed at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:22:07 CDT 2016

Don't know if I'm late to this conversation. I have been using the perfect
<http://perfect.org> platform for server-side swift. My understanding was
it is the most robust platform, but I'm using it because my boss said so. I
haven't had any problems and I'm finding the community around it is growing
solid. If you want to give it a try, this tutorial
<https://medium.com/@abjurato/swift-perfect-mustache-and-postgresql-on-heroku-48d483fe8489#.4z8r26myq>
is pretty solid.

Thanks,
Fareed