[swift-users] Robotics with Swift

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:27:41 CDT 2016

This is great news! I have a BBB and a RC truck I've been meaning to build
a robot out of this summer, and this gives me an option to interface with
the hardware besides the Python interface.

Brad Larson (https://twitter.com/bradlarson) works at a company called
SonoPlot that makes robots for research applications, and I believe he's
written a few blog posts on how switching to Swift made the software
driving those robots more robust (e.g.
http://www.sunsetlakesoftware.com/2014/12/02/why-were-rewriting-our-robotics-software-swift
)

Austin