[swift-users] Server side swift application ?

Basem Emara contact at basememara.com
Sun May 1 11:39:59 CDT 2016

This is certainly possible even today. There are many vibrant initiatives in this space that make it usable. I wouldn’t use it in production for another couple years until the dust settles and gets battle tested in real-world production scenarios (think how long Node.js took to be adopted by enterprise companies). If Apple were to officially release a Swift server, it would definitely accelerate this process.