[swift-users] Command failed due to signal: Illegal instruction: 4

Ramakrishna Mallireddy ramakrishna.malli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:54:14 CST 2016

You can debug the swift front-end in Xcode.
I haven't found the correct solution to generate the xcode Debug project
that builds and runs straight away, but managed to do it with little work
arounds to have the swift code debug running in Xcode. It mightn't be the
correct solution, but I got what I am looking for i.e debugging swift
front-end in xcode.