[swift-users] Learning OpenGL with Swift

David Turnbull dturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:43:32 CST 2016

Marco,

I test that Ubuntu 14 can build the project. Beyond that I plan to depend
on feedback like yours to smooth out Linux.

Check out the modulemap for the Linux GLFW. What you need to fix is likely
in there. Honestly, I built it with trial and error.

https://github.com/SwiftGL/CGLFW3Linux/blob/master/module.modulemap

If you get it working, please let me know what Linux you are using and send
me the code. (github ticket, email, carrier pigeon, whatever).

I looked for something with less friction than GLFW but came up empty. It's
possible to make a pure Swift replacement, but I don't have the resources
to make that happen any time soon.

-david