[swift-users] libswift frontend ios

Ramakrishna Mallireddy ramakrishna.malli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:22:58 CST 2016

I am using the build-script that comes with swift repository. If i remove
Immediate dir completely from the build, mac_os build complains[as this
will always invoke]. If I redefine the #if then I am getting a dozen errors
that are part of histedit.h

How can I tell ninja, that not to worry about this change[i will completely
remove Immediate dir] and go straight to build the arm build.