[swift-users] swiftpm linking problems

Stepan Hruda outgoing at stepan.technology
Tue Feb 23 09:40:37 CST 2016

Hello, I am having linking problems when using swiftpm, and I have burned enough time into this that I could use a nudge.

Sample reproduction:

I run swift build —init and swift build -v -Xcc -v. Here is the output:

https://gist.github.com/stepanhruda/53b6e3412160d5480fcb

This seems like the simplest configuration that should work, but swiftpm cannot find any of the swift symbols. I have tried reinstalling the entire toolchain and switching xcode-select to both Xcode 7.2 and the latest 7.3 beta. Any help would be appreciated.