[swift-users] [swift-dev] how to write package.swift if i want to use dependency file in local?

qibo_cn at outlook.com qibo_cn at outlook.com
Thu Jan 7 01:03:43 CST 2016

thank you very much.

when i excu "swift build"in deckofplayingcard.

error:the dependency graph could not be satisfied(somedir/fisheryates).did i miss something?

Best

Bob

发件人: Ankit Agarwal

已发送: 1 月 7 日 星期四 下午 1:51

主题: Re: [swift-dev] how to write package.swift if i want to use dependency file in local?

收件人: qibo_cn at outlook.com

抄送: swift-dev at swift.org, swift-users at swift.org

I am assuming by downloaded you meant Downloaded the zip from github.

Suppose you have all three downloaded side by side

some-dir

├── PlayingCard

├── FisherYates

└── DeckOfPlayingCards

since you downloaded as a zip and not cloned these directories will not be under git version control anymore.

place PlayCard and FisherYates under git and add tag to them as they are dependencies to DeckOfPlayingCards.

DeckOfPlayingCards need not be under git to be built.

$ cd PlayingCard

$ git init && git add . && git commit -m "init" && git tag 1.0.0

$ cd ../FisherYates

$ git init && git add . && git commit -m "init" && git tag 1.0.0

$ cd ../DeckOfPlayingCards

edit Package.swift and change

` https://github.com/apple/example-package-fisheryates.git` to `../FisherYates`

` https://github.com/apple/example-package-playingcard.git` to `../PlayingCar

$ swift build

done.

PS: This should be in swift-users or swift-build-dev