[swift-users] Prototyping what Swift can look like in educational settings

Erica Sadun erica at ericasadun.com
Wed Jan 6 20:56:57 CST 2016

With regard to bullet 3, playgrounds vastly improve performance when you move code into Sources: http://ericasadun.com/2015/03/16/swift-vroom-vroom-fast-playgrounds/ <http://ericasadun.com/2015/03/16/swift-vroom-vroom-fast-playgrounds/> (but then you can't see the code or tweak it *in* the playground)

-- Erica