[swift-users] Newbie Question

Sherri McGurnaghan mcgirlygirl at me.com
Mon Jan 4 11:07:36 CST 2016

Hi there

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am trying to do something super simple using Swift - we are changing our infrastructure and the new environment requires me to work with Swift. Needless to say, I am a complete newbie and a bit lost on where to go first / start.

The scenario is this: we take a backup of our db every night and then need to move that backup to an offsite server for redundancy. So it’s a get get file, cp file, save file idea. Nothing more.

Any thoughts on how to go about this or where to start looking for resources?

Thank you!
Sherri