[swift-users] Swift Package website

Donald Pinckney djpinckney at ucdavis.edu
Sun Dec 6 03:16:38 CST 2015

Hi all,
I started a repo with a list of packages which build with the current Swift Package Manager (only tested on OS X).  I have very few packages on it, so feel free to contribute more.

https://github.com/donald-pinckney/swift-packages <https://github.com/donald-pinckney/swift-packages>

Regards,
Donald Pinckney