[swift-users] Swift Package website

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Sat Dec 5 22:23:37 CST 2015

Some of our current thoughts on this are here:
  https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Documentation/PackageManagerCommunityProposal.md#a-package-index
but as the document notes, most of these are just thoughts and not a concrete plan.

In lieu of an actual index and those features being designed and developed, I agree it would be cool if someone started an informal index (maybe in the vein of the https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome style repos?).

 - Daniel