[swift-server-dev] Stream priorities & push in HTTPResponse

Paulo Faria paulo at zewo.io
Wed Jun 14 07:59:28 CDT 2017

Hello, Helge!

You're completely right we should care about HTTP 2.0 now. But let's do it
one step at a time, or else we won't get things done. The current topic is
the HTTPVersion type. So could you please give your feedback in the
HTTPVersion thread about how the current proposal of HTTPversion fits with
HTTP 2.0? We should go from lower abstractions to higher abstractions
incrementally but definitely considering the upper abstractions. Let's keep
focus and move on! 😊