[swift-server-dev] Stream priorities & push in HTTPResponse

Michael Chiu hatsuneyuji at icloud.com
Wed Jun 14 06:23:52 CDT 2017

I think server side swift has the advantage being a young server-side option and HTTP/2 is basically a must (For example, APNS support only HTTP/2 request).

On the other hand, a full HTTP/2 is pretty hard to implement due to it's layer violation design, hence we probably can’t even work on it before having a solid implementation of stream api.

I don’t think it relate to the matter of swift concurrency api tho, but how we manage different connections (probably on the stream level).

Michael.