[swift-server-dev] Prototype of the discussed HTTP API Spec

Carl Brown carl.brown.swift at linuxswift.com
Tue May 30 10:20:10 CDT 2017

> On May 30, 2017, at 5:53 AM, Helge Heß via swift-server-dev <swift-server-dev at swift.org> wrote:
> 2)
> The other thing that would be nice is a demo tool in the Sources directory, again similar to what Johannes showed (his tiny echod sample).

I have several of those (Echo, HelloWorld, etc) that I use for end-to-end testing, but since they're not part of the API, they're under `Tests/` not `Sources/`.  See https://github.com/carlbrown/HTTPSketch/tree/master/Tests/HTTPSketchTests/Helpers <https://github.com/carlbrown/HTTPSketch/tree/master/Tests/HTTPSketchTests/Helpers>

I'm happy to move them to `Sources/`if that would be easier.

> hh

-Carl