[swift-server-dev] Prototype of the discussed HTTP API Spec

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Fri May 26 17:51:39 CDT 2017

Hi Carl,

> But the question of the moment (for you and for the group) is - do you think this is a good enough starting point for us to move it to the https://github.com/swift-server/ organization and start iterating via GitHub issues & Pull Requests, or do you think we're still at the stage where we need to have more email discussions about it before we're ready to take that step?

that seems perfectly reasonable to me.

What I personally would like best is submitting Johannes’ proposal first, and on top of that submit your changes (w/ explanations what you changed and why in the commits).

I have Johannes’ original proposal in code over here, in case you need it as a basis:

  https://github.com/ApacheExpress/ApacheExpress/tree/s3wg-api-proposal-1/S3WGAPIProposal1

hh