[swift-server-dev] Next HTTP API meeting

Helge Heß me at helgehess.eu
Mon Mar 20 15:07:21 CDT 2017

Hi,

unsurprisingly for me there is a heated discussion on this in the pull request. I thought I bring it back over here:

 https://github.com/swift-server/work-group/pull/76

I wonder where this is going. I mean all those discussions are nice and valuable, but someone eventually has to do the work, right? :-)

My understanding is that there is a goal to have that essentially ready in summer / for Swift 4, right? How is this going to happen? Is IBM and/or Apple going to provide a reference implementation and the others can use it or not?

hh