[swift-server-dev] [Security] Darwin compatibility?

Gelareh Taban gtaban at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 6 14:13:48 CST 2017

Hi Tom,

Sorry I saw your comment on the chat channel too late.

I think you raise a good point. For me having this compatibility is
important for:

- consistency of API
- allow development, debugging and testing on both platforms. Let's face
it, (as of right now) we're definitely in a better shape for Swift on macOS
than Linux.

Thoughts?

Gelareh