[swift-server-dev] Database API/Framework

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Tue Oct 25 13:41:32 CDT 2016

Hi Ron:

As you say, that's outside of the scope of the work group, however I do
think its a valuable area that the various existing web framework groups
might be interested in collaborating on. Having a common, recognized
framework that the database providers or third parties would be interested
in writing database drivers for would be a huge step forward.

I know that Vapor has its Fluent ORM framework, and that its an area that
the Kitura team are looking at as well, so your post might kick-start some
wider discussion.

Chris