[swift-lldb-dev] Broken swift master REPL tests - Ubuntu - mine

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:36:43 CDT 2016

The majority of the Ubuntu issues were related to stale incremental
builds.  There was a new Swift test that depended on NSObject that wasn't
yet marked for skipping on Linux, but that's all the Ubuntu 15.10 x86_64
builder needed.  The Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 builder should be wrapping up soon
here.

--
-Todd