[swift-lldb-dev] Broken swift master REPL tests - Ubuntu - mine

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:41:19 CDT 2016

I'll get the REPL tests clear when I get to a computer. I fixed them on master-next earlier where they run fine, but the Ubuntu REPL on master seems to be failing to find an entry point in the swift process shell. These tests were previously disabled on Linux when I filed SR-1300. The fix to allow the REPL to work is unmasking these issues.

I'll disable them on master until I can work them out.

-Todd