[swift-evolution] [REVIEW] SE-0193 - Cross-module inlining and specialization

Kelvin Ma kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 11:18:44 CST 2017

yeah among people i know most ios updates are accidental. unless you count
the one time my friend updated because her phone automatically downloaded
the iso and it was taking up like 5 gb and she had no space left. the last
times i remember anyone willingly updating their iphone was the ios7 update
and the one that gave us all the new emojis. personally mine’s been
pestering me about ios 11.2.1 for a long ass time and i’m actually
relatively good about updating ios because people don’t get the echo text
effect when i send it. also i’m sure the apple slowing down old iphones
news isn’t helping much lol