[swift-evolution] array splatting for variadic parameters

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 15:15:11 CST 2017

> What about calling a framework variadic function that I could not re-declare?
> like print
That’s a good question — in „regular“ frameworks, variadic functions as we have them now wouldn’t exist anymore, but C is a different story…
My expectation (without deep knowledge of the compatibility-layer) is that it isn't hard to solve this; after all, it’s basically just a small change in syntax (although afair, T… is a special case in the type system).