[swift-evolution] [SPM] Roadmap?

Jean-Christophe Pastant jcpastant at xebia.fr
Tue Oct 31 04:37:14 CDT 2017

Ok so seems to me like there are 2 big needs that came up often on this
thread: better integration for iOS and for C/C++.

For iOS, Build settings would definitely be a huge plus as it would allow
to generate a full configured xcodeproj file (and thus
build/sign/distribute the app). Not perfect but that would pave the way for
next steps.

For C/C++ however I have no idea of what is missing in SPM ecosystem. I
guess build settings would be good interesting, but would it be enough?

Jean-Christophe Pastant

« Mobile Applications Done Right »
156, boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris
jcpastant at xebia.fr <youremail at xebia.fr>