[swift-evolution] [draft] Target environment platform condition

Graydon Hoare ghoare at apple.com
Thu Oct 26 01:27:02 CDT 2017

Theoretically, sure. I think that would not be congruent with the existing approach of having one platform condition per component of the triple, though (arch, os). Nor would it let one independently test for simulator-ness without concern for the OS (unless we were to introduce yet another notation, such as os(*, simulator)) I think in general it's simplest if we keep it as its own platform condition.

-Graydon