[swift-evolution] [Draft] Rename Sequence.elementsEqual

Manolo van Ee manolo.vanee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:47:05 CDT 2017

If that’s an option, that could help.

To me it feels like there might be something that could be fixed in the
design. However, I’m not aware of all the things that were considered when
creating the current design, and how much impact it will have to change it,
so I can’t say too much about it and will leave it to more knowledgeable
people to have an opinion on that.

Regards,
/Manolo