[swift-evolution] [Concurrency] Reactive streams as building blocks for actors etc.

Howard Lovatt howard.lovatt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 03:40:30 CDT 2017

I think this is what you mean by parallel forEach, I have just expanded the
wording below to be clearer (for myself primarily).

The Java equivalent of a `LazySequenceProtocol` has a parallel method that
returns a parallel lazy sequence, so that operations like map, reduce,
filter, and forEach all run in parallel. I have used this a lot to speed up
code and it would be another great addition.

  -- Howard.