[swift-evolution] private extension

Xiaodi Wu xiaodi.wu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:22:04 CDT 2017

Vladimir, please follow the link for the previous discussion. There are
several reasons outlined by core team members why they felt this was not a
bug, so it is definitely not the case that there are no opinions to that
effect. It was a very thorough conversation on the topic, and I’m not sure
what further statement you’d want from them.