[swift-evolution] Setting expectations on when we move to Discourse

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Thu Jul 20 11:20:42 CDT 2017

> Moving to Discourse (from the mailing lists) is something that is being scoped out, but I wanted to lay some expectations that the move will not be immediate.

I can comprehend that hard problems like ABI-stability take a while, but imho it's no good sign that a (a least from a technical standpoint) simple task like setting up a server needs so much time.

That status update is quite old now, and I guess many have been disappointed that the switch wasn't finished until or during the last WWDC…
Is the move still on the agenda, or did the decision die silently in the last months? (or did I just break my spamfilter and I'm already receiving messages from Discourses' mail gateway? ;-)