[swift-evolution] [SR-3281] Update swift man page

Saagar Jha saagar at saagarjha.com
Wed Jun 14 01:02:07 CDT 2017

Looks great…at least, it’s much better than the old one.

One thing that stuck out was the “by Apple Inc.” in the synopsis. I think you should ask one of the Core Team members for advice on this, but to me it 1. reduces the impact of outside collaborators on the language and 2. makes it appear tied to Apple’s platforms when is in fact not. Not to downplay the role that Apple has had in the language, but I feel as though this like should at least be reworded or moved down into the description instead.

Saagar Jha