[swift-evolution] Why is the status of SE-0110 "implemented"?

Jens Persson jens at bitcycle.com
Mon Jun 5 02:08:05 CDT 2017

So the bug in the reflective type system needs to be fixed before SE-0110
can actually be implemented (so that the statements in its title and text
are true when compared to the actual behavior of the current Swift 4
compiler),

And yet:

1. The status of SE-0110 is "Implemented"

2. These statuses of the following issues are "resolved":
    SR-2008: Distinguish between single-tuple and multiple-argument
function types
    SR-2216: Confusing behavior related to closure types and tuples
    SR-296: Fix inconsistencies related to tuples, arg/param lists, type
params, typealiases

Why?

/Jens