[swift-evolution] Revisiting SE-0110

John Holdsworth mac at johnholdsworth.com
Thu Jun 1 13:06:49 CDT 2017

+1 This seems to be the nub of the solution. It would still be a source compatibility breaking change
but only double bracketed syntax can satisfy the anti-ambiguists and the single-line-expressivists
and could apply to tuples in general. The current state requiring an intermediate variable is terrible.

-John