[swift-evolution] VisualFoundation Framework

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:39:47 CDT 2017

I would like to emphasize how much I would appreciate a standard type such
as this
```
public enum OriginLocation {
    case lowerLeft
    case upperLeft

    #if os(OSX)
    public static let defaultPlatformLocation: OriginLocation = .lowerLeft
    #endif

    #if os(iOS)
    public static let defaultPlatformLocation: OriginLocation = .upperLeft
    #endif
}
```