[swift-evolution] Pitch: Automatically deriving Equatable/Hashable for more value types

Jose Cheyo Jimenez cheyo at masters3d.com
Tue May 9 18:15:32 CDT 2017

Hi Andrew,

Implicitly making Tuples Hashable should be its own proposal. Take a look at the Equable Tuple proposal as a template.
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0015-tuple-comparison-operators.md <https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0015-tuple-comparison-operators.md>

Thanks