[swift-evolution] [swift-evolution-announce] [Review] SE-0156: Class and Subtype existentials

Hooman Mehr hooman at mac.com
Wed Mar 1 14:23:14 CST 2017

Similar observation on my side as well. Certainly it is better to specify the class constrain (or the type alias that has the class constrain) first because (sub)class constrain is the most determining factor about the nature of the declaration, but I think it is too hard to enforce properly when we have left type alias door wide open.