[swift-evolution] [Pitch] Support for pure functions. Part n + 1.

David Sweeris davesweeris at mac.com
Fri Feb 17 10:46:21 CST 2017

> On Feb 17, 2017, at 08:21, Adrian Zubarev via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> I haven’t yet read all the feedback in this topic but I’d like to throw some bikeshedding of mine into the room. :)
>
> How about this?
>
> Version 1: func(pure) …
> Version 2: func label(…) ~> ReturnType
Version 2 is going to upset those who use "~>" as an operator.

As the # of possible attributes grows, having an obvious grouping mechanism for them, like version 1, might be worthwhile simply to help make the list clearer. What about allowing "@(list, of, attributes)" instead of "@list, @of, @attributes"?

- Dave Sweeris