[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Daniel Duan daniel at duan.org
Tue Feb 7 13:10:19 CST 2017

Turns out it’s possible to retroactively participate a thread that one hasn’t subscribed to. An example of it happening is here: https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20170206/031544.html <https://lists.swift.org/pipermail/swift-evolution/Week-of-Mon-20170206/031544.html>

I don’t think this fact and method adds to the strength to email-as-a-tool-for-discussion. But it does address a shortcoming that bothered me a lot previously.