[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Muse M james.lei65 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:30:31 CST 2017

One feature is I need the ability to bookmark where I stop reading
during the journey or trip.

A few contributors keep replying with quoted message ate up my mobile data
usage significantly especially this thread is getting a long discussion is
hard to read on a small screen and I don't use email clients on iPhone.

Forum is useful when we need share photos and video.