[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Nate Cook natecook at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:30:47 CST 2017

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 1:41 PM, Dave Abrahams via swift-evolution <swift-evolution at swift.org> wrote:
>
> It's a shame that it has no facility for hiding long quotations.  Trying
> to find the actual content in this thread is pretty awful:
> http://discourse.natecook.com/t/strings-in-swift-4/2980/13

Definitely—if the group were to make the switch to Discourse, I would imagine there would be fewer posts that follow the "quote all and top post" strategy, but in the imported posts they really do get in the way.

FWIW, you can jump from message to message with the J and K keys in Discourse, or press ? to see all the key shortcuts.

Nate