[swift-evolution] [Discussion] mailing list alternative

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:25:42 CST 2017

C'mon this is not a concern of the developers making apps that help make this ecosystem popular and thus the devices they sell. I understand your point, but I can also understand that it is fair for a non Apple employee or non Apple stock options holder to question resources allocation.

Sent from my iPhone