[swift-evolution] [draft] Compound Names For Enum Cases

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:42:23 CST 2017

Implementing equality would be made tedious again if we lose this.

```
enum Jams : Equatable {

    case dmsr(Bool)
    case kiss(Bool, Bool)
    case pheromone(Int, Bool, Int)

    public static func ==(lhs:Jams, rhs:Jams) -> Bool {
        switch (lhs, rhs) {
        case let (.dmsr(left), .dmsr(right)):
            return left == right
        case let (.kiss(left), .kiss(right)):
            return left == right
        case let (.pheromone(left), .pheromone(right)):
            return left == right
        case (.dmsr, _), (.kiss, _), (.pheromone, _):
            return false
```