[swift-evolution] Pattern matching with Arrays

Mathew Sanders mathew.sanders at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:39:14 CST 2017

Great to hear that more pattern matching is likely in the Swift's future,
and whatever form it takes I'm looking forward to it :)

Do you think it would make sense to make this an official part of
> swift-evolution?  Perhaps an analog to the “commonly rejected” list?
> https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/commonly_proposed.md

+1 on that, I'd love to have a peek ahead to see the direction swift might
be taking in the long-term... and I actually looked for something like this
before I mailed the list.