[swift-evolution] [Proposal] Replace all Swift comments by end notes.

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Tue Jan 17 05:50:12 CST 2017

-1

Comments should be part of the “flow of thought”.
Moving them away from where they are needed is counter productive.

Note that you can never force a bad programmer to become good.

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com