[swift-evolution] Proposal: Allows operator overloads in struct or classes based on return type

Tommaso Piazza tommy.piazza at ymail.com
Sun Dec 11 06:12:04 CST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion,
I have updated the proposal with the error and with the notes on `fileprivate` -> `private`
/Tommaso

    On Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:55 AM, Derrick Ho <wh1pch81n at gmail.com> wrote:

 You may want to add the specific error to your proposal.
error: member operator '•|' must have at least one argument of type 'NonEmptyArray<Element>'        public static func •|<Element>(lhs: Element, rhs: [Element]) -> NonEmptyArray<Element>