[swift-evolution] Swift evolution proposal: introduce typeprivate access control level

Tino Heth 2th at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 15:28:46 CST 2016

> An interesting format. Since it's a list, I'm not sure how to go about commenting on the items already there with which I disagree. IMO, the format doesn't lend itself to discussion.
I have to agreeā€¦ although I fear the major problem isn't the format, but rather the spirit: I guess tools would help, but they do nothing without commitment for collaboration.

But it is definitely worth a try. Imho the board is at least a small improvement over email when it's about collecting thoughts, so thank you, Jay (and let's hope for the best)

- Tino