[swift-evolution] Swift evolution proposal: introduce typeprivate access control level

Robert Widmann devteam.codafi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:53:46 CST 2016

The proposal, as it stands, does nothing to indicate how this is much different from internal - all examples given would trivially be solved by internal members.  I don’t think we need finer-grained access control to address this, I think we need extensions, at least in the same file as their parent declarations, to be able to define variables.