[swift-evolution] Official Swift Slack team?

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Mon Oct 31 06:35:16 CDT 2016

It’s not that I want to move the evolution process into a real-time chat. I’d be totally fine if we’d get a corner on the Discourse forum to talk about anything somehow related to swift. I imagine Slack to be a corner where the community can talk about anything related to swift without the restriction the mailing list has or the forum might have. ;)

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail